Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Angry can anyone help??

is there anyone in kent who is handy with a machine polisher that would be willing to do some paint correction on my car?. i have all the cleaning products so i can give it a good clean before hand i just cant use a machine polisher . i was giving the car a good clean, polish and wax today and some how i have managed to get a few scratches on it when i was waxing it. I really dont know how i done it but now i have some lovley scratches up the bonet and on the spoiler. please get in touch with me if you would be willing to give the car a good going over with a machine polisher to remove these scratches and other swirl marks.... for a fee of course....

2. # ADS
    ADS

events moderator

Status
    wish i lived closer bud ive do detailing on weekends to earn a bit extra income , dirty polishing cloths were to blame i bet did you drop them at all because thats the usual cause of surface scratching , someone will come along who lives closer im sure there are pleanty of us on here good luck buddy
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Urmm trying to think whose your way, although I know a good bodyshop who could give it a rub down in East Sussex, any pics of the said & assume its just lacquer scratches, cant get a nail into them?

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    we are mobile in the uk mate if you cant find anyone closer to you.

always make sure your cloths are clean when you do the car, i have around 20-30cloths for such occasions as sometimes a cloth will drop on the floor and the last thing you should ever do is put that cloth back on the paint.

Neutral

Status
    thanks for all ur replys guys, i didnt drop the cloth however i did keep putting the cloth in my coat pocket and i wear that coat to work. maybe there was a bit of crap in there that got on the cloth.

events moderator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheese View Post
    thanks for all ur replys guys, i didnt drop the cloth however i did keep putting the cloth in my coat pocket and i wear that coat to work. maybe there was a bit of crap in there that got on the cloth.
    yeah that sound like the problem bud when im not using my cloths i always either chuck them back in the box the come from where i store them or in/on the car somewhere

*edit* and i always shake my cloths before theygo anywhere near any paint just to make sure nothing is on them
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!