can anyone help??

bigcheese

Reaction score
is there anyone in kent who is handy with a machine polisher that would be willing to do some paint correction on my car?. i have all the cleaning products so i can give it a good clean before hand i just cant use a machine polisher
buffer.gif
. i was giving the car a good clean, polish and wax today and some how i have managed to get a few scratches on it when i was waxing it
mad.gif
. I really dont know how i done it but now i have some lovley scratches up the bonet and on the spoiler. please get in touch with me if you would be willing to give the car a good going over with a machine polisher to remove these scratches and other swirl marks.... for a fee of course....
thumb.gif

wish i lived closer bud ive do detailing on weekends to earn a bit extra income , dirty polishing cloths were to blame i bet did you drop them at all because thats the usual cause of surface scratching , someone will come along who lives closer im sure there are pleanty of us on here good luck buddy

Urmm trying to think whose your way, although I know a good bodyshop who could give it a rub down in East Sussex, any pics of the said & assume its just lacquer scratches, cant get a nail into them?

we are mobile in the uk mate if you cant find anyone closer to you.

always make sure your cloths are clean when you do the car, i have around 20-30cloths for such occasions as sometimes a cloth will drop on the floor and the last thing you should ever do is put that cloth back on the paint.

thanks for all ur replys guys, i didnt drop the cloth however i did keep putting the cloth in my coat pocket and i wear that coat to work. maybe there was a bit of crap in there that got on the cloth.

thanks for all ur replys guys, i didnt drop the cloth however i did keep putting the cloth in my coat pocket and i wear that coat to work. maybe there was a bit of crap in there that got on the cloth.
yeah that sound like the problem bud when im not using my cloths i always either chuck them back in the box the come from where i store them or in/on the car somewhere

*edit* and i always shake my cloths before theygo anywhere near any paint just to make sure nothing is on them