Great Website

V8Guzzler

Reaction score
Have a look at this website...

Lots of great products to make your VAG shine...:yes::yes:

NO FREE ADVERTS

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup:lol i should think most people use tims website already mate but no harm in posting up huh

one of the cheapest around plus we get points back which equals cash which is always a good thing

Bit new to this mate - but yeah... no harm - how do we get points?

no worries mate lol, we get points when we buy things. the points are stored in your account on the website and say you have bought like £100 worth of stuff you will have a nice amount in there(not £50 worth lol) but it all helps and when you make your next purchase you can sometimes get it for free if you have enough points so its well worth getting all your stuff from tim, he is very helpfull aswel mate. i always have and always will use him.

i see your a fellow S4 owner albeit a B6 S4 owner lol i take it that from you looking on clean your car your looking to getting the S4 in tip top condition

Last edited:
Used to use this site until I stumbled across this site. If you look at PolishedBliss, and their work/reviews, this is how I personally want my/customers cars to look so if they say something is good, I know it is!

Have used them for my past 2/3 orders now and haven't let me down once, PLUS free delivery now. What more car you ask for!

both companies are good as each other fair play so you cant go wrong which ever one you buy from