Not really detailing but.... one quick pic

Alan H

Need a V8 or Bi-Turbo.......
Reaction score
I got round to giving the car a clean for the first time since the bad weather. I protected the car before winter set in with Autoglym gear, and to be fair I think it's performed really well.

It does need claying again, but on the whole I don't think it's too bad.

This was only a quick wash and dry (no more protection added as I have hectic Sundays')

So this pic is really an afterthought rather than pre-planned, but when I stood back I thought how good it looked.

0f224e0c.jpg

Thoughts and comments welcome.....

Oh and sorry for the poor quality pic I took it with my iPhone....

that certainly does look good mate!

Great work:yes:

very good mate, certain satisfaction in having a clean car dont you think

very good mate, certain satisfaction in having a clean car dont you think

There is....

I need to stock up on products though. Got to get some Black Hole and some tyre dress before next weekend.

I'm going to try and clay a panel a night after work over the course of this week......

looks like the autoglym is holding out well mate good stuff that i use alot of autoglym products so easy to use as well

Black hole is fantastic mate, black light by chemical guys is also a fav of mine and reminds me a bit of poor boys althought BL is a LSP...

dodo juice supernatural is awesome stuff too i use dodo juice orange crush on mine its quality such a deep shine

I haven't used any of the Dodo juice stuff or the black hole before.

When I protected before the bad weather I used AG SRP (more as a filler than anything, the car has some fine scratches) then AG Deep Gloss and then AG Aqua wax.

Thoughts on this blend of products?

hey they must work because your car looks really good so whatever works for your car i suppose if you have it detailed then they can get rid or at least get the scratches down but if your happy using the combo your using now then happy days it works