Quick clean today

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
as i saw frans A3 looking lovely yesterday i thought hmmmm mine could do with a good hoover so cleaned it earlier, what i thought was going to be a 1 hour job turned into 4 hours lol where does the time go when we clean our cars. anyway heres a few shots of her

Photo0416.jpg

Photo0415.jpg

nice reflection shot of the blue sky
Photo0414.jpg

Photo0412.jpg

Photo0411.jpg

Photo0410.jpg

Photo0409.jpg

Photo0407.jpg

cant beat days like this, perfect weather and a stunning clean car

glad i inspired you fella looking good tho as always grant , you are so right tho cant beat weather like today , i took my motor for a spin to get some petrol for the coming week and everybody was staring at my car it was awesome , the shine was so deep with the sun directly on the paint today it was well worth the effort

the only downside to me cleaning mine is that i dont want to drive her then lol if only they stayed as clean as you first do them huh

lookin good mate, give mine a goin over yesterday, quite pleased with the results
get some pics up of the car then mate lets look at her lol

did you try any of the tips out i gave you?

Sweet as always partner.

the only downside to me cleaning mine is that i dont want to drive her then lol if only they stayed as clean as you first do them huh
i know i dont want to take her to work 2moz because i have to go through a lane to get to work and that is always stinking dirt :(:sadlike:

Hey Big Lad,
Didn't think you would be up so early!!:p nice job on the car and I suppose you can't wait to get your hands on mine!!!

get some pics up of the car then mate lets look at her lol

did you try any of the tips out i gave you?

will try n sort some pics tomorrow, if i get in from work while its still daylight lol

yeah, i got some of that meguiars stuff you said and used the other stuff i got already. was at it for 3 hours doin inside and out

Hey Big Lad,
Didn't think you would be up so early!!:p nice job on the car and I suppose you can't wait to get your hands on mine!!!
haha i started at 1pm mick lol, yes mate we cant wait to get yours now to work magic on it mate, she will be eye dropping for ya.

will try n sort some pics tomorrow, if i get in from work while its still daylight lol

yeah, i got some of that meguiars stuff you said and used the other stuff i got already. was at it for 3 hours doin inside and out
Megs???(is it the shampoo?)