This weekends Cleanup - A3 TDI vs Magifoam

stevemiles70

Reaction score
Website
www.stevemiles.info
Some Pictures I thought I would share with you all of Autobrite's Magifoam Pre-wash.
I have ordered some Espuma Activo to compare and will post up some results when I trial it on my RS.

All the pics shown are using only Magifoam and there was no pre-rinsing pre-soaking or APC etc applied... just MF straight onto car and left to dwell for approx 20-30 mins.

The car was then power rinsed thoroughly and pictures taken directly following rinse.

As a sidenote this was part of larger detail (that havent written up yet) and so I was following with a bucket wash. But I would say it removed >90 of the grime and dirt in a touchless manner, so how I look at it is that when I came to get the mitt on it, I have 90% less touching to do and 90% less filth and grime on the car and therefore 90% less risk of damage.

I will let the photos do the speaking :D .....

Side-Note - the owners did not require there plates being masked.

1.jpg

^^^^^ I think my neighbour was amazed when I told him, that yes, his was meant to be same colour as mine :D

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

10a.jpg

10c.jpg

10d.jpg

10e.jpg

10f.jpg

10g.jpg

10h.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

35.jpg

38.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47a.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

49a.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

57.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

are those the finished pics mate as i see alot of contaminents on the paint work, that MF looks to be good stuff, is it a combi or a PH neutral one?

one seriously dirty A3 lol

are those the finished pics mate as i see alot of contaminents on the paint work, that MF looks to be good stuff, is it a combi or a PH neutral one?

one seriously dirty A3 lol

No, these are just the pics following rising the foam off, full detail thread to follow when have written it up.

The car was then power rinsed thoroughly and pictures taken directly following rinse....

It LSP Safe and seen no impact on my LSP from using it.

Wow, that snow foam certainly shifts the crud!! Very impressive.

veru good mate, look forward to seeng the rest.

top stuff that