Dirty interior

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
An old fella local to me wanted me to clean his interior of his Coupe, he admitted that he has been usuing the car for work and leaving his overalls on in the car which made them really bad, after hard work i got them clean. thought id show you the 50/50 and afters

used with a VAX fabric cleaner and the vax i got the stains out and freshend the interior up. owner of the car now says he will never wear his overalls again lol
Photo0236.jpg

Photo0237.jpg

and then to this, much much nicer and really sets off the nice blue of the cloth
Photo0285-1.jpg

Photo0284-1.jpg

courtesy of PRD!!

You sure you didnt just go out and buy him new seats ! Seriously, thats one hell of a transformation ! Well done !

Well done buddy.

I had a small interior job to tick off this morning with similar results; always quite satisfying I find.

Well done buddy.

I had a small interior job to tick off this morning with similar results; always quite satisfying I find.
very satisfying jim, i was dreading it as he is a mechanic so there were all sorts on the seats. my favourite interior clean so far

Fantastic job, just bought the missus a Charles for Valentines day, bought the seats in the avant up a treat...lol!

Wanting to do this to mine, are the seats dry when finished or do they need to be left to dry out properly?

Thanks.

seats will be damp so just leave the car runnning for 30 mins with heat on the seats o help y out quicker