So, today I did a neighbours A4 Cabriolet that they picked up last weekend as a private sale. I wont make this a long write-up and let the pictures do the talking as I cream crackered and back to the day-job tomorrow and weekly commute.
Process and products in a nutshell....
* All shuts cleaned with APC through sprayer, agitated with envy erushes
* Foam with AB Magifoam - Nilfisk Washer / AB Foam Lance
* Whilst foam dwells - clean badges, trim, grills, window rubbers with envy erushes using the foam, wheels arches with Vikan long handle brush
* Magifoam always impresses me and the car was probably 80% clean from Rinse.
* Wheels finished off with Espuma Revolution
* Arches dressed with CG Bare Bones
* Badges, trim, handles, rubbers, grills finished off with G101 and eny brushes
* All Shuts wiped down with ONR qd
* Wash with ONR and ONR in sprayer as qd/ drying aid
* Wheels, all shuts, chrome trim, glass cleaned and sealed with Jeffs Acryllic Prime Strong. Prime removed from glass with a spritz of Jeffs acryllic trigger.
* All Black Trim dressed with VP Dionysus Trim Glitz (love this product)
* Exhausts cleaned, polished, sealed with Britemax Polish/ Sealant
* Wheels sealed with Colinite 845.
* Tyres dressed with Espuma RD50
* AutoBrite Cherry Glaze & Green LCS Pad on a DA used for paint.
Once all dressing was done and all the little bits out the way, could now concentrate on the body and touch bits later.
* Body decomtaminated with IronX, Tardis, yellow poly clay with ONR lube
* DA used with Green LCS pad and AB Cherry Glaze due to time available so this was a perfect product choice as an AIO that has abbrasives, cleaners, fillers and a bit of protection. I have said farewell to SRP and now use this in place as an AIO.