Wheels cleaned!!

Wozski

Reaction score
Today i set about cleaning my alloys as i had recently ordered some bilberry and PB wheel sealant.

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

Thought they came out really well but there were some tough black marks i couldnt remove.
Let me know what you think>>

try get a hold of some tardis, that'll shift that stubborn grime!

otherwise- job well done!

Looking good m8 also used my new bilberry today and tardis ,was really impressed with the bilberry,think you need to use the tardis neat it wasnt as good as i expected diluted down though

Good job there, I need to take all my wheels off and clean, polish and wax them but I never feel I will put them back on tight enough, then comes wheel wobble.... Bad times!

Massive improvement :thumbsup:

Next weekend to clean mine? :p

LOL!
It took me best part of 2-3 hours to do all mine!
I slept like a baby last night!
I dont mind giving you a hand in reply for some sunday dinner ****** by your good lady!!

Thanks for the comments guys!!

Good stuff. I have used the same combo and great results also.

I have changed my combo now though to Espuma Revolution,Jeffs Prime Strong,Tardis (always neat).... but the purpose of my post is the revelation I found when using CarPro (aquartz) IronX, may even go as far as miracle product of 2010/2011.
This stuff is simply amazing on wheels (and body/glass) and brings wheels up spotless,and cuts doen the time dramatically to get same results...its my chemical clay bar and brake dust remover of choice now... I will post up some pics of it in action if you havent heard of it.

hi guys, cleaned my car last week properly and found lots of black tar spots on my wheel which were very hard to remove? are you sayin Tardis will get rid of this? or tar remover?

thanks in advance

hi guys, cleaned my car last week properly and found lots of black tar spots on my wheel which were very hard to remove? are you sayin Tardis will get rid of this? or tar remover?

thanks in advance

Yes, Tardis is 'TarDisolver' so yes, it ia a tar remover. Spray on or brush on and leave to dwell, then agitate with a brush or a Microsofibre, you may need to re-apply and let soak. Along with a Claybar and Tardis, CarPro IronX is also great for surface decomtamination and heavy brake dust, its like a chemical clay bar and will remove iron filings and fallout etc.

Rather than me write an essay and re-invent information already available take a look here...

Decontaminating Paint | Car Care Advice | Polished Bliss

Tardis
Autosmart Tardis | Autosmart Car Care & Detailing Products

IronX
CarPro Iron X | CarPro Car Care & Detailing Products

Hope that helps