Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

WILLIE W@NKERS EVERLASTING GOBSTOPER POLISH

When i was a young boy racer i read in my maxpower mag about a coating that was aplied to luxuary yacht hulls that when aplied to a car at the cost of Ł200(this was the mid 90s) meant that you never had to polish your car again! ever! at the time i was flying around in a1.2 nova wiv rusty wheel arches and hifi speakers taking up the whole boot so didnt really intres me at the time! does this product still exist???has anyone had it??or like my hair has it dissapered over the years! p.s bald is smooth!!!!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    clearly no one has heard of such a product!! so im gona do the research! it did exist must have been ****e if its not around anymore!! still the thought of never polishing again makes me tingle in my loins!

Neutral

Status
    lol, it sounds funky... keep me posted on this :P
    FOR SALE

2004 GENUINE XENON HEADLIGHTS GREAT CONDITION
    FULL LEATHER INTERIOR! GREAT CONDITION

FULL BOSE AUDIO SYSTEM INCLUDING HEAD UNIT (6CD CHANGER)
    FULL ENGINE COMPLETE WITH POLISHED & PORTED HEAD
    BREAKING THE WHOLE CAR PM FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS
    & TO GAIN A CONTACT NUMBER.

2nd Gear

Status
    Never having to polish again is a bit unrealistic but if you want to wax just once a year, consider the Nanolex range...
    '01 AMK, completely standard except for the Ambient Lighting Pack.

I'm not modding, I'm improving

Status
    Not at all Si. This will be a product like Polished Bliss Project Awesome that lasts for donkey's years. They are a crystal nano coating that hardens and creates a separate layer about the clearcoat to protect it from grime. It also makes the paint more "scratch proof".

Status
    A similar product from GTechnic;

Exterior Coatings // G|Techniq

1st Gear

Status
    im still trying to find this one! no stone will be left unturned till i find out what this stuff was! someone must remember it!!

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow thelomondaudigroup On Twitter Add thelomondaudigroup on Facebook Visit thelomondaudigroup's Youtube Channel Visit thelomondaudigroup's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by JD09 View Post
    A similar product from GTechnic;

Exterior Coatings // G|Techniq
    I'm actually bought the wheel stuff to coat my MTM Bimotos, they aren't on the car yet, but I did a test and water just seems to evaporate when it comes into contact with the wheel now.. and is meant to last over a year which is 50% + more than any other wheel sealant offers.

Status
    It is superb stuff. Tested on the R8 wheels at home and dirt just glides off like you say.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by glasgowaudi View Post
    I'm actually bought the wheel stuff to coat my MTM Bimotos, they aren't on the car yet, but I did a test and water just seems to evaporate when it comes into contact with the wheel now.. and is meant to last over a year which is 50% + more than any other wheel sealant offers.
    Nanolex Professional Paint and Alloy Sealant offers up to 24months of protection for an application: Nanolex Professional Paint & Alloy Sealant | Nanolex Car Care & Detailing Products

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JD09 View Post
    Not at all Si. This will be a product like Polished Bliss Project Awesome that lasts for donkey's years. They are a crystal nano coating that hardens and creates a separate layer about the clearcoat to protect it from grime. It also makes the paint more "scratch proof".
    My thought was that unless you're hyper anal about 100% correct washing technique every time then polishing will be required at some stage... I've got the Nanolex on my car (in fact, I've got what John @ PB has posted) and it's truely great, but I'm sure that at some point, it will require a polish as it's never realistically possible to be soo good with your washing that it's never need a minor correction IMO
    '01 AMK, completely standard except for the Ambient Lighting Pack.