VW Touareg V6 TDi - Major Correction

Jimmeh

Reaction score
Hi all. Happy New Year.

I'm unable to 'do the rounds' much at the minute as my internet is down at home. Far from ideal...

Anyway. Although I've not been able to upload pics, I have managed to put together a little video of the recent work.

YouTube - Volkswagen Touareg V6 - WhiteDetails

Let me know your thoughts. Both the car/job and the video.

As soon as I am able to put the photos up I'll follow this thread with the usual report process.

Cheers!
Jim

Theres me thinking you were a cardboard cut out!!

Nice work as always pal!!

Great work ther Jim! Video is much improved. Good slides and action shots!

What was the owner washing the car with previously, a brillo pad!!

Cracking job though, wish I had the guts to use a machine polisher on my car. Not brave enough yet

paint was in bad shape there, excellent work to bring it back though

seriously good job, love seeing start to finish on these!!

Very nice job indeed, how long did it take you?

Great work Jim lad, lovely 50s! Nice to see a new format for you as well :)

Thanks buddy

Ive recently brought a Flip HD III Gen pocket camcorder to work with on the reports etc.. But, as of late, ive been unable to test it fully. Also, the whole 'me not having the internet' at home doesnt help either. (still likely to be another 2-3 weeks, which, this day and age, is a joke! :mad:)

Not had a chance to check the vid, but whats up with your interweb??

TalkTalk/BT messed up... Been without it since 31st December now and not likely to get back online until ~mid-Feb. Currently sat at a friends on their 50MB line, so, not that bad afterall :p

never thought I would watvh a 5 min video or a car being polished but wow thats impressive...... previous posted was right though, what was the owner cleaning it with to do so much damage !

Looking like I will have to get my act together and give my new toy (2003 phantom black A4 Cab) a proper going over soon I get suitable weather..... I already noted a couple of annoying scratches on the boot lid and the bonnet......

Amazing job on the VW, jaw well and truly dropped looking at the difference....