just brought this from autobrite...................................

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hd foam lance +5L of foam £52.00 all inc.
I picked mine up as there about 3 miles away but they are doing it for that delivered !
Il be using it this weekend(unless its raining) im sure the outcome is going to be good,their foam does state 'does not strip wax' so hopefully thats all gud.

Good bit of kit, got a HD foamlance from autobrite and I love it, only using a cheap snowfoam at the moment because i've run out of megs hyperwash.

Good bit of kit, got a HD foamlance from autobrite and I love it, only using a cheap snowfoam at the moment because i've run out of megs hyperwash.
does it depend on the foam or how much you use.......weather it strips wax or not ?

Non will really strip wax straight away, depends how your diluting it really, if your going to use a really strong mix its going to strip it alot faster than using the correct dilution.

I've been using mine now for going on 2 months, using it just about every week on my car and my wax protection is still there. I have the 1L bottle on my foam lance and put around 1inch of snow foam in and put abit of megs soft gel wash in aswell and top it up with warm water.

i use autoglym car shampoo........just curious..........wonder what that would foam up like??????

I've tried it before, foams up pretty well but doesnt really cling all that well.