Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status

S4 winter protection pt 3

All done on friday but was too dark for pictures, interior was cleaned and then the final coats of protection and products on here, finished repairing the caliper with its new seals so now have nice new rear pads on which just need bleeding which will be done tonight.

only a couple to tickle my fancy of her as she looked good enough to lick yesterday lol

2. # ADS
    ADS

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Thats looks awesome mate, the blue is brilliant! May I ask, what products have you used for the winter?

Status
    polished the car first with the DA with menz final finish, sealed with EX-P and then hit with 2 coats of Black Hole and then the 3 coats of colly 915. the wheels also have been sealed with PB wheels sealant and then given 3 coats of colly for extra protection. Black hole works well with noggy blue but next year im trying out a few other products to see what works best for it. my car aslways looks wet which is what i wanted a nice gloss look

6th Gear

Status
    lovely looking car there!!
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    fairplay fella lol i kno u were tucked up doing it in the garage but still my hat goes off doing it in -12 weather weve had round here
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

Status
    ive never been so cold in the garage mate, all the heaters and gas fires on and no change, it was still -6 in the garage so it was hard work but well worth it, unfortunately it doesnt look like that anymore after only 12 miles of driving it looks like its done 500miles