clay bar kit for a tenner !!

Yeah - very good value but I've just been to the website and checked for stock in my local stores and none of them have it !

Not available for home delivery so I pressed the button to find the nearest store with the item. Answer :-

NO UK STORE HAS THE PRODUCT IN STOCK !

Bet when (if) it comes back in stock it's at the full price !!

i reserved one for tomorrow but knowing halfords when i go there tomorrow it wont be there !!

My local store has some in stock (going by their checker), i'm going to pop in tomorrow and pick one up.
I dont mind buying a batch and shipping them off to people who wants one but dont have any at their store.

got the kit today last one in the store pretty good for a tenner only difference from the more expencive ones is you only get one bar of clay other than that very impressed !!

My local store has some in stock (going by their checker), i'm going to pop in tomorrow and pick one up.
I dont mind buying a batch and shipping them off to people who wants one but dont have any at their store.
Hi Axios - did you manage to get the kit for a tenner ? And do they have any more ?

Wouldn't mind getting one shipped up to Yorkshire if possible.

Can't understand why the website says 'none in UK'

I popped in to my local and nothing. :(
no sign of the kit at all.
I'll pop in to the bit one tomorrow after work and see what they have.

Mike, if they have one or more i'll get one for you.

Everytime I go to Halfords they have bear shelfs and I live near a small and a major store and they are both as bad as each other - mind you, most of the staff can be found outside normally standing with a mk3 Fiesta with their hands down their pants gasping at the sight of their new found god - the "Ripspeed" sticker on the back bumper.......