Nanotech SST

The Ferrari was already clean :laugh: Looks no different at the finish than the start!

No way would i spend £60 on a punt either! Not convinced :blink:

thats what i thought mate, some guys on CYC are trying it out and things like this intrigue me as i cant see the difference with things like this and the products we already use, i think people get pulled in by the science of things, its used for boats which i think is ok but id never use a wash and wax at one go type of product on any vehicle.

Saying that Twiggy, I have recently bought and used the new stuff Megs is pumping out. Its called Ultimate wash and wax. Yes it is a shampoo and a wax in one but I find it does the job pretty well as long as a decent wax has been used initially. My car has a few generous coats of blackfire midnight sun wax and I use this megs stuff as a top up INSTEAD of using a quick detailer afterwards. I not a massive fan of 2 in 1 products (especially on my paintwork), but this stuff aint half bad and when your always busy as hell and havnt always got time to wax the paint with the proper stuff it more than suffices. Check it out.......

Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax Shampoo | 2-in-1 Shampoo