Blackfire, EZ Detail, Black Baron, Lake Country.....

John @ PB

Reaction score
.....all in stock now.

We have received our latest order from the States and we have the complete Blackfire range back in stock, Blackfire | Car Care & Detailing Products including the kits: Wet Diamond Blackfire Wet Diamond Kit | Blackfire Car Care & Detailing Products Midnight Sun Blackfire Midnight Sun Kit | Blackfire Car Care & Detailing Products and Wet ice over Fire Blackfire Wet Ice Over Fire Kit | Blackfire Car Care & Detailing Products

The ever popular All Finish Paint Protection Blackfire All Finish Paint Protection | Blackfire Car Care & Detailing Products is obviously back in stock as is Midnight Sun Wax Blackfire Midnight Sun Paste Wax | Blackfire Car Care & Detailing Products

The mighty Black Baron has made a reappearance Black Baron Vehicle Dryer | Black Baron Car Care & Detailing Products and we’re sure that, if last year is anything to go by, this’ll make a fantastic Christmas gift. It’s 300mph air speed and self warming effect are unmatched.

The EZ Detail brushes are here EZ Detail Wheel Brushes | EZ Detail Car Care & Detailing Products in both sizes and the full Lake Country range is in stock Lake Country | Car Care & Detailing Products, including the Glass Polish.

Whats the latest with the EZ brushes, John? I spoke to them direct a while back and ended up with one of their 'Daytona' units as it was supposed to be 'stronger' and thus last longer... I've had five EZ Detail brushes now and the Daytona is on the way out too. Although it is a fantastic product (and I cant see me using anything else) I'm not impressed with the life-span! No matter how carefully I use it, it gets weak at the shaft and over time snaps. My Mini-EZ probably lastest me ~4/5 months!

Hmm.... We're seeing them last longer than that - I bank on at least a year to 18months easy and that's obviously going through a similar workload to yours.

I'd recommend the Wheel Woolies but at the moment they're out of stock - Eimann Fabrik Wheel Woolies - Eimann Fabrik Car Care & Detailing Products and it'll be a wee while until they're back.

Do you shake them out vertically? We hold them with the tip facing the ground and shake them vertically - that seems to make them last.

I do, I take the handle between my two palms and 'roll' it to spin-dry the brush as such. Sometimes I will 'stroke' the bristles to release the water (I only do this when no one is around as it could look a little suspicious! haha)

Congrats on the new SV kit btw guys!

Cool, let us know how you get on.

SV: thanks! We'll take your order anytime you're ready!

:sm4: