Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    6th Gear

Status

3M Sun Gun... Is there anything else that works the same?

As above realy... Had a scuff on my car i noticed at the weekend so went round to a mates house who lent me some product or another to aply by hand to help remove/mask it... after i had done he brought a "sungun" out to check i had removed all the marks.
    It looked kind of like an LED touch but it realy did highlight any other marks in the paint.
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Gievf Buckets

Status
    the sungun is a nice piece of kit but really expensive and to get something similar and of lesser quality youre looking at 100 quid upwards, im trying to pin down one for myself atm

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

2nd Gear

Status
    The Sun Gun is really the ultimate inspection lamp 3M Sun Gun | 3M Car Care & Detailing Products

If it's just for more amateur use, having an inspection over panels prior to, or after correction, we often use the CarPro LED lamp: CarPro LED Headlamp (formerly Aquartz LED Headlamp) | CarPro Car Care & Detailing Products

I'm not modding, I'm improving

Status
    Most LED lamps will show up swirls, but the Sun Gun is an awesome piece of kit!