HAPPY CUSTOMER

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Myself and Grant were asked to do a full detail on a member's Audi A3 2.0 TDI DSG S-line way back in August at AITP. The date was set for the halloween weekend.

The owner was kind enough to let us have the car from Friday to Sunday. He asked us to remove dealer number plate surround's and also de-badge the tailgate, and fit he's new wheel's.

PRODUCT'S USED
PH Neutral Snow foam
APC
PH Neutral Shampoo
W Mitts
Meg's MILD Clay Bar's
MFT's
Wet Vax
PDG CM8828
3M EFC 80349
Menz po203
150mm Pad's
spot pad's
Rotary&DA's
FK2180
PBWD
AG VRT
AG MP
CG NLT
Grant's Tyre Dressing (home brew)
P53 Wax 2 coat's.
Myself and Grant put a total of 28 hour's EACH over 3 day's

Car arrival.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Time to look a little closer look.

Deep scratches.
IMG_0041-1.jpg

Cracked Lacquer on rear bumper.
IMG_0088.jpg

All door shut's were in need of a good clean.
IMG_0034.jpg

Time to get to work
IMG_0050.jpg

APC used to clean all door jam's and shut's
IMG_0046.jpg

Time to roll the car into the garage for further inspection.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

Some 50/50 Shots and After shot's
IMG_0093.jpg

Bonnet almost there after first pass .
IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Rear light's now swirl free.
IMG_0119.jpg

Tailgate sratches reduced .
IMG_0123.jpg

Engine Bay
IMG_0128.jpg

Door jams and shuts
IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Exhaust Trim's
IMG_0113.jpg

Front/side
IMG_0125.jpg

Interior
IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I was a little sad to see them go but I did promise him first dibs on them. The owner was Pleased with the result's.

28 hours each darren, i must admit i enjoyed this one a hell of alot and on saturday night my arms let me know it too. the car was stunning after we had finished and if it was a nice dry day then we would have a nice setting by me where we could have had some nice pics. looking forward to our next appointment

Hi Guys,
Many thanks for a brilliant job done on my A3 at the weekend! she is looking stunning and the finish is excellent. I was surprised that you did such a good job seeing as I only gave you the car on friday and i picked her up on sunday morning!!! I have all the guys in the office drooling over her and can not believe the finish seeing that they new what she was like before!! you might get a few calls to see if you might be interested in taking on some other jobs!! wont be audi's though!! Hope to see you both soon to buy you a few beers as an extra thank you.

Next for me is the rolling road followed by maybe new suspension and exhaust system. !!

See ya soon.

Mick

Mick many thank's for bringing the car down early friday so we could get a start. I'm glad you and Sam enjoyed your visit to Wales. I know from talking to you at AITP and on Friday you were a little nervous of people touching/working on you car. Myself and Grant were both pleased with the end result's and your reaction was more than enought of a thank you.

Fine work guys and a lovely testimonial from a happy customer!

Well done.

Thank's guy's for the comment's.