Chris NottSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Cheap but good quality car cleaning gear!!!

Just joined the site and thought id share some useful info. I used to buy all my car cleaning products off the net but have recently found a company that sells to the trade.

Ziebe.co.uk

Uk suppliers of automotive nuts, bolts, washers, chemicals and consumables

I had a little look at the catalogue online and thought id make a small order first. Called them up and priced it with the woman on the phone. Ended up being a shockingly good price. The other main benefit that was 24hours later I had the gear to complete a much needed deep clean of the car in prep for the winter.

I would recommend them to anyone to be honest. She did say that they normally supply to garages and bodyshops but they are willing to take smaller orders. I also felt quite comfortable as they appear to be quite big in the trade. If porsche cup are happy to use them so am I on my little audi

Let me know what you think if anyone tries them be interesting to know if your as satisfied as i am.

2. # ADS
    ADS

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    how many shares do u have lol
    2002 1.9 tdi 130ish brake a4. full reiger body kit, 19 inch rs6 avant rims, eibach springs, home made grill, full leather interior, centre arm rest, quad powerflow exausts, a few engine mods, chrome door mirrors, aero wipers, s line door blades.