My S3 after a quick bath.

Mr.G

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a few pictures I'd taken on the iPhone of my car after I gave it a nice bath! Was suprised the pictures came out "ok".

It's not had a coat of wax in months and the detail done back in the early spring is holding up great. At the moment its wearing DoDo Juice Supernatural, of which it has 2 coats, below that is FinishKare 1000p which was applied at the time of detail. Still looks ok I think, will be reworking my new products from G Techniq and Swissvax once I've got over the purchase of my house, detailing is expensive isnt it!!! Lol.

I'm happy with the way the car sits now on the new suspension setup. Looks fuller when spacers are applied to the hubs.

Anyway...here they are. :)

IMG_0081-1.JPG

IMG_0089-1.JPG

IMG_0060-1.JPG

IMG_0084-1.JPG

IMG_0069-1.JPG

IMG_0096-1.JPG

IMG_0071-1.JPG

IMG_0044-1.JPG

Thanks for taking the time to look!

G

quick bath my ****! you've spent all day on that! :L

Thanks for the comments ppl.

JD, lol I know you love me, even if these ppl don't :) ;)

@ Jonay, Work finishes at 4pm for me, took me 1.5 hours to wash my car yesterday evening. Magic can be made if you know how, you are in the right section, so start reading! :)

G

Opps forgot, yep the wheels are spacer'd, got forge ones in the end, had to wait as a bad batch was seeing hairline cracks. These are fine though. 16mm each side for rear and 10mm per side front.

G

Lol, 1.5 hours is quick! Although Gtechniq C4 and FK1000p have cut my wash time down considerably!

very shiney! nice stance too

Respect mate, looks brilliant, especially as these are iphone photographs - my iphone is ****** awlful at taking good pics so I can only imagine the car looks even better in the flesh!

Car still looks spot on mr g. Spacers really do make a difference don't they. Might have to he my next port of call

A few more after a coat of Supernatural this evening.

Too late to take pics really but here are a couple, unedited and straight from EOS400D.

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

Water Beading from SuperNatural.

IMG_0124.JPG

Again...thanks for taking the time to look.

G