Buy one get one free Werkstat

John @ PB

Reaction score
Back, by popular demand, and for one week only: we are offering buy one, get one free on the Werkstat Acrylic range (Prime Acrylic, Acrylic Jett, Acrylic Glos)

Buy Car Care Products | Special Offers

This offer will run for one week and one week only – whilst stocks last: so get ordering quickly!

The Acrylic range is one of the easiest to use and is ideal for winter protection: it’s fast, effective, and doesn’t mind being applied in cold conditions.

The other winter prep offers will run for the remainder of the month and there will be further weekly specials – which will be announced each Friday.

Final call!

The buy one get one free Werkstat offers will end at 12noon Friday (October 15) so if you want to take advantage of this offer it you’ll need to be quick!

The offer will finish at exactly 12noon – no exceptions!

Buy Car Care Products | Special Offers

As an easy to apply system, with excellent aesthetics and durability, Werkstat is ideal for a winter prep – it doesn’t mind being applied in cold temperatures so topping up during the winter months is quick and easy too.

highly recommended ;)

i'd have some but i've learnt that a little really does go a long way and still have a spare bottle :)

Anybody wanna go halfs?

Pm me asap if you do...

offer now ended: replacement offers now on: see above thread