Bespoke car Care - Shrewsbury : any reccomendations for this detailer

Gilly

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to get my A4 Cab Detailed as its looking rotten, and have found a company in Shrewsbury callled Bespoke car care ( www.bespokecarcare.com)

Wondered if anyone had any experiences of them and whether they can be reccomended

many thanks

Neil

Hi mate,
Having had tuition from Lee and also seeing some of his work, he is no doubt one of the uk's premier detailers.

If I wanted my car doing and didn't have time to do it myself, I would only let Lee touch my car. He is a guy you can totally trust and I can personally vouch for his work.

Bespoke car care is 110% recommended.

Thanks for that, I have spoken to lee and he seems like a top fella. Looking forward to seeing his work next week.

I have no doubt he will exceed your expectations mate.

Nice choice of detailer.

I have no doubt he will exceed your expectations mate.

Nice choice of detailer.

Hi Bespoke here, I heard about this thread so thought I would post some of the pictures of the protection detail on Gilly's Audi.

And thank you dipesh for the kind words hope you're good.

so as this was just a protection detail to see the owner through the winter no machine polishing was done.

But a thorough clean, clayed, Glaze, 2 coats of wax, roof cleaned and protected with nanolex roof sealant, leather cleaned, rubbers protected etc etc.

And finally a picture the owner sent me of a small bit of water put on the hood to show the repelling properties

All in all a very enjoyable day for me and gilly was a great bloke

nice work there!!
The gloss finish look awesome!!

Lee (bespoke) is a top guy, Really pleased with what he did with my Audi, a real perfectionist and i wouldn't for one minute hesitate in recommending him...Rare you find such a genuine / Honest fella

Thanks again Lee

Looking good Lee!

I knew you would be pleased with Lee's skills Gilly

Thank you for the positive replys i will get a full machine correction up on the next Audi i do as black always looks good in pictures

and see you soon mark cheers

Hi Jd no not swissvax trained alot of money that course been doing it a number of years now so not 100% i would beneifit from that course except maybe getting some extra work from porsche owners. And thank you for the nice comment

Ah no worries, wrong Bespoke on DW then, lol!

i am a surporter over on DW but i do no of another bespoke who is dodo juice approved aswell i have noticed a few new swissvax approved people poping up