New wash mit needed

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Im looking to get a new wash mit as the car now has alot of fresh paint so i want to start with a new mit for washing...
Are there any that i can buy over the counter that are any good?
Megs Lambs wool wash mit?
Or do i need to go for a special item from a detailing sight??

I use the megs lambswool for paint work and the cotton mit for lower areas and wheels, used them once every couple of weeks for 18 months, they're a good quality. need to get a new lambwool mit now though as it's started malting!

I didn't particularly like the Wookie from Dodo. Purely because it drained most of a decent sized bucket with one dip and was particularly cumbersome when washing the sides of cars.

The Meguirars and Eurow have always been trusty and are the same price as the one posted by John above. So either or in my mind.

Timely post this, given that my current Meguiar's lambswool mit is now falling to pieces (our C4 Grand Picasso has eaten it alive!). Is there any risk of swirling if I continue to use it? I guess there is, because the "bald" patches won't allow the dirt to be picked up like the wool usually would, right?

Well i bought a Dodo juice Yeti mitt.
And to say im less than happy with it...
It took at least 20 mins of brushing to remove the loose hair then after repeated rinsing to remove the other loose hair. I decided it was ready for use... however ... there was NO bubbles at all once the mitt was put into my large bucket of verry bubbley Dodo born to be mild shampoo and hot water mix.
Not to be beaten at first base i set about washing the car again with another bucket of water/ shampoo but it was the same again. and now i noticed the stiching around the collar of the mitt has almost come off.

Im glad that those wookie mits are mail order.Can you imagine wandering into halfords and asking for a 'fisting' mitt???.Ive used the meguiers wool mit for a while now, about 12 months and its still fine.Loose around the cuff but hey.The wife likes a rub down too with it, and is my second glove of love.I fancy three of those mitts from pb, a car mitt, a fish mitt and a me mitt.Order going in soon.