BEST POLISH FOR INTERIOR ?

shilts

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a good cleaner / polish for the dash and interior trim . A friend has recommended 'armourall' but i was wondering what you guy's use , thanks .

I just use a steam cleaner to get the factory matt finish. No chemicals needed! Sometimes I use 1Z Cockpit Premium as well, pretty damn good for the price and also gives a matt finish.

I use Autosmart "Dash Dandy Satin" Works well leaving a pleasant sheen without any of the slimey mankyness that a lot of the interior stuff leaves behind.

Autosmart g101 first to get rid of the grime, then use a product called autosmart "finish" imo its great stuff, you can dilute it to the finish you want, super shiney or a nice matt finish, smells nice aswell.

Thanks guy's , there seems to be one or two out there but i guess you need to avoid the glossy look . Wai-fan , never heard of steam cleaning before - what type of machine do you use to do this ?

Thanks guy's , there seems to be one or two out there but i guess you need to avoid the glossy look . Wai-fan , never heard of steam cleaning before - what type of machine do you use to do this ?

Steam cleaning is awesome! It properly gets to the bits you can't reach and works a treat on leather. What I usually do is spray and agitate the area with APC and then apply steam to the area and job done!

Bought the Vax V-085 off eBay as it seemed to be good value, works pretty well on hinges and engine bay as well.

Here's a couple of links to what can be achieved.

Skoda Fabia VRS - Exterior Paint Correction & Interior Steam Clean - Detailing World

My New Car! – Detail Part 1 – Interior Steam Cleaning + Washing and Claying - Detailing World