Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

BEST POLISH FOR INTERIOR ?

Hi can anyone recommend a good cleaner / polish for the dash and interior trim . A friend has recommended 'armourall' but i was wondering what you guy's use , thanks .
    2011 A3 SPORTBACK 2.0 TDI 140 , LAVA GREY , COMFORT PACK , INTERIOR LIGHT PACK , HIGH BEAM ASSIST , BLACK HEADLINING , TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR , PRIVACY GLASS , ALUMINIUM ROOF RAILS , REVERSIBLE BOOT LINING & FOLDING MIRRORS .

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Wai-Fan's Instagram Channel
    I just use a steam cleaner to get the factory matt finish. No chemicals needed! Sometimes I use 1Z Cockpit Premium as well, pretty damn good for the price and also gives a matt finish.
    2006/2008 - 52 Peugeot 206 1.4 LX, Platinum Silver

2008 - 04 Audi A3 8P1 2.0 TDi (140) Sport, Mauritius Blue

2013 - 2010 Audi B8 S4, Quartz Grey

"Stick a V8 in it!"

Status
    I use Autosmart "Dash Dandy Satin" Works well leaving a pleasant sheen without any of the slimey mankyness that a lot of the interior stuff leaves behind.

2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Avant, Berry Pearl
    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Saloon, Black-ish
    1997 S4 - PPC £999 Challenge Track Car Build
    TD5 Land Rover Defender build

TDIPOWARRR

Status
    Autosmart g101 first to get rid of the grime, then use a product called autosmart "finish" imo its great stuff, you can dilute it to the finish you want, super shiney or a nice matt finish, smells nice aswell.

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Werkstat Satin Prot is good. .

MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks guy's , there seems to be one or two out there but i guess you need to avoid the glossy look . Wai-fan , never heard of steam cleaning before - what type of machine do you use to do this ?
    2011 A3 SPORTBACK 2.0 TDI 140 , LAVA GREY , COMFORT PACK , INTERIOR LIGHT PACK , HIGH BEAM ASSIST , BLACK HEADLINING , TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR , PRIVACY GLASS , ALUMINIUM ROOF RAILS , REVERSIBLE BOOT LINING & FOLDING MIRRORS .

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Wai-Fan's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by shilts View Post
    Thanks guy's , there seems to be one or two out there but i guess you need to avoid the glossy look . Wai-fan , never heard of steam cleaning before - what type of machine do you use to do this ?
    Steam cleaning is awesome! It properly gets to the bits you can't reach and works a treat on leather. What I usually do is spray and agitate the area with APC and then apply steam to the area and job done!

Bought the Vax V-085 off eBay as it seemed to be good value, works pretty well on hinges and engine bay as well.

Here's a couple of links to what can be achieved.

Skoda Fabia VRS - Exterior Paint Correction & Interior Steam Clean - Detailing World

My New Car! Detail Part 1 Interior Steam Cleaning + Washing and Claying - Detailing World
    2006/2008 - 52 Peugeot 206 1.4 LX, Platinum Silver

2008 - 04 Audi A3 8P1 2.0 TDi (140) Sport, Mauritius Blue

2013 - 2010 Audi B8 S4, Quartz Grey