Dodo super natural wax

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Hi,
After washing,claying,lime priming,polishing my car yesterday i decided to try the panel pot of dodo's super natural wax ... ive used their rain forest rub before and recently used Autoglyms high def wax,
Of the three the super natural went on the easiest but how hard wearing is it? When will it be due another go?
I only had time for 2 coats as i had been doing the car 7 hours went i finaly called it a day...
How long have i got to recover ?

Super Natural, in my opinion, is the only decent wax from DODO. It lasts well, is easy on/off and looks great!

I wouldn't be surprised if you get a good 3 months out of it. But depends how fussy you are. I like to keep on top of the protection, but only because I can (have a garage = all year round application).

Thanks.
The rain forest rub does give the car a deeper blue colour ( a few people have said it not just me )
But more or less washed off after maybe 2 or 3 weeks. It did seem slightly oily to use ( hard to polish off as it left oily residue unless buffed repeatadly with a micro fiber )
I also have the super natural shampoo, is this the best product to use to maintain the finish??

Born to be Mild is raved about. Nay bad, but still prefer others. You can top up with something like Zaino Z8 for a little added protection though buddy!

I love Zaino's products, but over a wax I prefer Sonus Carnauba Spritz to Z8 - half the price too!