AH FabricationsEM Tuning

Thread: Clean A6

1st Gear

Status

Clean A6

Hey guys, just had a few bits n peices done to the car and had a few hours to kill today so thought I'd do a show n shine. Process took around 2 hours - could do it with my eyes shut now
    She's coming up for 3 and a half years old with 73k miles but she's in pretty good nick. She's washed once, maybe twice a week and things like tailpipes, door shuts, engine bay, boot shuts wheels and tyres etc are always done, so its usually a fairly easy job to keep on top of her.

Anyway - products used
    Wash mitt
    wheel brush
    Turtle wax shampoo
    microfubre towels
    Wet n black
    shoe shine sponge
    Autoglym vinyl and rubber

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 145KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 164KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 177KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 156KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 177KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 149KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 171KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 140KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 138KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 179KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 150KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 600x800 and weights 151KB.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 145KB.

Thanks for looking
    MY2008 (58) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys

MY2007 Audi A6 2.0 Tdi SE
    176bhp Stratos Blue, badged as 3.0 Tdi Quattro.Front & Rear park assist,Comms Pack High,Sline grille badge added, 19" RS4 alloys,Rear tints,Dipped bulbs 80W,Mainbeams & Foglights 100W,Number plate LED's,Interior LED's,First Aid Kit,Bootliner,Mudflaps front & rear,Calipers & hubs painted

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Very nice. Whats with the 3.0 badge on the back and the 2.0 under the hood though, lol???
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Haha Good spot, never noticed!

Car looks clean though, good job

MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

TDIPOWARRR

Status
    Was just about to say same thing about the badges.

1st Gear

Status

Lol..I know ( check out my profile )

I wanted the 3.0 but couldn't afford it at the time, had her remapped to 176bhp and thought what the hell? Took the 2 off and replaced it with a 3....stuck a Quattro there too
    There's also an Sline badge on the grille but it is of course an SE...Also has the Quatto aluminium insert above the glovebox, but its really an SE.

A bit of kidology and some cheap ( upgrades )...lol
    Last edited by JimC64; 9th August 2010 at 01:38.
    MY2008 (58) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys

176bhp Stratos Blue, badged as 3.0 Tdi Quattro.Front & Rear park assist,Comms Pack High,Sline grille badge added, 19" RS4 alloys,Rear tints,Dipped bulbs 80W,Mainbeams & Foglights 100W,Number plate LED's,Interior LED's,First Aid Kit,Bootliner,Mudflaps front & rear,Calipers & hubs painted

thats me

Status
    looks nice and clean but if anything id have put a 2.0 badge on a 3.0 and then given people something to think about when you flatten them

you do know there will be peolple saying I raced a 3.0 a6 and he couldn`t get near me lololol
    red to red black to black blue to bits

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC64 View Post

Lol..I know ( check out my profile )

I wanted the 3.0 but couldn't afford it at the time, had her remapped to 176bhp and thought what the hell? Took the 2 off and replaced it with a 3....stuck a Quattro there too
    There's also an Sline badge on the grille but it is of course an SE...Also has the Quatto aluminium insert above the glovebox, but its really an SE.

A bit of kidology and some cheap ( upgrades )...lol
    Might as well stick an R8 badge on there

Looks lovely and clean though
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...

I'll be back!!!

1st Gear

Status

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse View Post
    looks nice and clean but if anything id have put a 2.0 badge on a 3.0 and then given people something to think about when you flatten them
    you do know there will be peolple saying I raced a 3.0 a6 and he couldn`t get near me lololol
    Nah, don't really do the race thing anymore, at least not seriously like I used to. Still have a burn here and there ane being remapped she can still shift

Audi Heaven

Status
    Car look nice mate! I like that blue when cleaned up.
    As for the badges, I would of removed them all on that side and just left the A6 and the rings on the bootlid.
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack