JMB RetrofitsVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Custom-Code Christmas Cheer!

For the festive season, from today December the 1st, Custom-Code are offering a massive 30% discount on all Phase One, Two and Three software at all agents worldwide. It will also be available through the new Custom-Code Mobile Tuning Agents.

For example:
    20VT DBW Phase One, normally 380+VAT, now 266+VAT
    2.0L TFSi Phase Two, normally 550+VAT, now 385+VAT

Another fantastic reason to choose Custom-Code for your pride and joy this Christmas. The ideal present this season, Custom-Code gift vouchers will also be available. This offer will run until the 31st January 2008.

Regards
    Custom-Code HQ

2. # ADS
    ADS

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    Sounds good!

Something i was planning to do and the discount makes it even more worthwhile.
    How do i go about arranging the mobile service? how do i find out who the agent is who covers my area?.
    Last edited by vrbob; 3rd December 2007 at 16:58.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

1st Gear

Status
    If you call 01246 455002 then we will send our nearest agent. Alternatively if you PM us your phone number we will call you to arrange a date.

Status
    Just called Mike at Custom Code and have arranged for my S3 to remapped on Jan the 12th at my house via the mobile remapping service they do.

I also opted to get a forge 007p DV valve fitted and a green panel filter too. Total cost for the remap and those bits all fitted at my house inc VAT is £433.64 which i think is a really good deal!!

Can't wait now for 2008 to get here.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

1st Gear

Status
    Glad to hear. You'll have a good start to the year then! Fantastic improvements on the S3

3rd Gear

Status
    i'm located near brighton, can you guys do a mobile remap on a non dbw 1998 a4 1.8T? i spoke to Simon at Formula1 but he wanted to send ecu to you guys for the chip to be soldered in, need car most days at moment so bit reluctant to send ecu off.

thanks.
    1998 A4 1.8T Sport - For Saturdays
    2003 VW Golf MKIV R32 - For Sundays
    2000 Peugeot 406 HDi - For when it's raining
    1996 Kawasaki ZX7R - For when I'm late for work!

Mods- Forge Dump Valve, The Engine Shop Power Plus based Engine (Low Comp. Forged pistons, Arrow H-Section Rods, Newman fast road cams, polished & ported head), 19" wheels, B&M Short Shifter, Greddy Turbo Timer, RS4 Grill, Weitec GTN coilovers, HKS modified air filter, Autobahn88 FMIC, ChippedUK custom map. Some Turbo mods ongoing.

1st Gear

Status
    Hi there,

On the 98 A4 1.8T it will be a chip change. Either you can send your ECU to HQ direct or Simon will do it if you wish. Alternatively if you drive up we can do it while you wait. Whatever is most convienient.

Regards

C-C

3rd Gear

Status
    ok thanks, i'll speak to Simon. also the car has low compression pistons and fast road cams, will a normal map be ok for now? going to after market ecu later, or should i look at custom map? still running k03 standard turbo.

also what boost levels are your maps set to run?

thanks, sorry for the questions.
    1998 A4 1.8T Sport - For Saturdays
    2003 VW Golf MKIV R32 - For Sundays
    2000 Peugeot 406 HDi - For when it's raining
    1996 Kawasaki ZX7R - For when I'm late for work!

Mods- Forge Dump Valve, The Engine Shop Power Plus based Engine (Low Comp. Forged pistons, Arrow H-Section Rods, Newman fast road cams, polished & ported head), 19" wheels, B&M Short Shifter, Greddy Turbo Timer, RS4 Grill, Weitec GTN coilovers, HKS modified air filter, Autobahn88 FMIC, ChippedUK custom map. Some Turbo mods ongoing.

Status
    Had the boys from JBS down today to install the Phase 1 Custom Code a Forge 007P and a green panel filter. First impressions are good car feels lots better throughout all the gears especailly 2nd and 4th and alot more torque in 5th n 6th. The Forge and the Green filter give it a more audible noise when the turbo kicks in which reminds me of my old scooby.

Very quick and efficient service and i am now very much looking forward to the drive to work monday which is something very unusual!

Also just been to the custom code website and downloaded their software so you can tweak a few bits n bobs using a VAG-COM cable.

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    01246.....recognise that code....im near Eckington..... just posted on the other forum about remaping my 225 S3, not gonna bother touching anything else, wanted to know about expected performance and mpg afterwards
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

1st Gear

Status
    We are in chesterfield - Postcode S41 9EY

Still offering the Custom-Code remapping with 30% discount.

Please do feel free to give me a call on 01246 455004

Custom-Code

2nd Gear

Status
    i would like to get a custom code remap on my 2000 A3 1.8t. It is the non DBW AGU engine. will the ecu be capable of being flashed or will you have to send the ecu away to have the chip soldered in?
    S3, 2001 Facelift, 210bhp AMK,

1st Gear

Status
    The ECU is capable of being flashed

Please give me a call on 01246 455004 to arrange a booking :D

Custom-Code Team

2nd Gear

Status

Talking

nice got it bookd in for custom code remap on friday at TSR in Bridgewater as theyre fairly local to me. cant wait
    S3, 2001 Facelift, 210bhp AMK,