New Evo..

Sam-K

Has a throbbing red german.
Reaction score
So.. the new impreza is on here now..

what's our thoughts on the new evo.?

10-prototype-x-static-fr-3-.jpg

Looks a bit like a lexus is200 and a honda accord that ahve been thru the teleportation machine ala the simpsons parody episode of The Fly. Saying that though its alot better than the new impreza!!

I think it looks great. It's a hell of a lot nicer than the new Impreza (why did they do that?) and seems to be a more grown-up evolution of the Lancer. It has gone back to the aggressive looks that it always had in the past (I mean the V and VI, I think they lost it after that and started looking a bit average), but in a more stylish and up to date way.

mitch78 said:
I think it looks great. It's a hell of a lot nicer than the new Impreza (why did they do that?) and seems to be a more grown-up evolution of the Lancer. It has gone back to the aggressive looks that it always had in the past (I mean the V and VI, I think they lost it after that and started looking a bit average), but in a more stylish and up to date way.

I actually really like this, never been a fan of Evo looks in the past but the car has become more European looking and the seats are lovely.

Still not sure I'd consider one for myself but would give it a nod of approval if I came across one.

I'm not as keen on this as the older versions but at least Mitsubishi haven't loused it up completely.

The Evo is still where my cash would go

Still keeping the saloon profile is key to the EVO, Subaru have taken a wrong turn in the styling department, and their sales will show it!

I think it looks crap!!

When Mitsi released the VII I thought WTF!! Gone all soft looking. Then they released the VIII & I thought WTF, not much better so i'll stick with the older models V/VI. Then they released the IX:hubbahubba: Now we're talkin!!

My faith in new models was reborn. I'd decided that in a few yrs time I had to get myself a IX FQ-360 in gunmetal.

Then comes the X!! Oh dear oh dear!! I reckon they must've had some Italian exchange students working in their design dept cos it looks like a Alfa or something!!:no:

However, I voted COOL, purely on performance alone!! TBH i'd rather buy the new STi Impreza, well, I think!!

Craig :cool:

Oh dear!

"TBH i'd rather buy the new STi Impreza, well, I think!!"

and i'd agree with this next quote..

"looks like a Alfa"

I agree very brera-esque.. which to me isn't a bad thing.. but the design doesn't flow it begins good. then becomes a bland saloon. then god knows.. i dunno a new mondeo with a spoiler round the back..?

Hate it..looks like its in for a repair job on its nose