Worst decision in history: New Impreza

Gilly

Reaction score
After seeing this toss mobile, i am starting to think their is someone within Subaru's design team trying to sabotage the company.

As if the 2002 bug eyed monstrosity wasnt bad enough, they have now gone and ruined a great car by making it look like this...

Agree with Unkle, I wasn't a big fan of the last one, but this one is just ugly as hell.

I think the point that gets us all riled is that Suburu can do so much better! I'm sure that with the right set up and engine this car could be just as good to drive but in reality you'd spend all of your time wishing that people didn't have to listen to you reeling off the 6 miles of letters, that have to follow on from the name, in order for them to appreciate that you are driving a decent car. Surely everyone of us wants to own a car that has great performance and can turn heads doing so. Well this one from Suburu wouldn't stand out if it were shocking pink and made of ice cream, unless it was for someone to say "What the hell have they done with that". And more to the point "Why".

It's a shame, when I grew up I really really wanted to be Colin Mccrae driving a suburu Impreza... if i were growing up when this goes round a dusty hairpin sideways, I think I'd prefer to be a Frenchman in a citroen. And that upsets me.