Audi Q7

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
The Q7 is Audi's take on the big off-roader and it's their first real go at something that can actually go off-road. It squares up against the Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz ML by being bigger than all of them in terms of length, wheelbase and width. It's also more powerful than its rivals when compared model for model.

As a fast, practical and beautifully appointed SUV the Q7 is hard to criticise...

....but IMO this car is a prime example of where audi are going wrong right now, big, brash Americanised and ugly as hell...pointless car... uncool IMO! :beee:

AudiQ7.jpg

4x4s aren't the type of motor I go for these days. Saying that tho if I was in the market for 1 & could afford a Q7 i'd def have a test drive ;) Along with X5 & Range Rover

I do also like the look of the huge American style 4x4s. Guy over the road has got a Ford F150 Lightening. It makes me drool every time he starts it up :)

Craig :cool:

silver75 said:
....but IMO this car is a prime example of where audi are going wrong right now, big, brash Americanised and ugly as hell...pointless car... uncool IMO! :beee:

Hear hear
Drug dealer chic is where Audi are at.
Big wheels,dark windows.
Bleeeurgh.
My near neighbour's Q7 has to have one of the most horrible sounding engines I've ever heard.
It sounds like a massive vacuum cleaner,sucking in the atmosphere as it goes past.
Deeply unpleasant.

Too big too brash too ugly, audi have cocked up with this one IMO.

It doesnt' look too attractive,If I were to get a SUV then I'd have to get an X5

I call this and all exec 4x4's i a have a small c*ck motor. Hence Uncool.

This car winds me up.

"The ultimate expression of quattro"

"The car quattro was made for"

NO! Audi, you appear to have forgotten your own rally heritage :sadlike:

The Q7 is a comprehensive disaster for Audi IMO. It's ugly, pointlessly expensive, adds nothing new to the 4x4/SUV segment and arrives late into a market that people are starting to shun in their droves. You can pick up a four year-old Cayenne now for £20k such is the popularity of SUVs.

It's a very obvious attempt to steal sales from the BMW X5 which has been selling for years now. The automotive equivalent of obese. Shocking.

i do like it... wouldnt spend the money for it tho... would rather this over the Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz ML but sorry the range rover wins hands down...

Its a monster of a 4x4. I'm not much of a fan for 4x4s but I still prefer the Range Rover.

It also arrived pretty late into the market. Never follow(?). I don't think so.

IMO the 4X4 should be left upto the Land Rover/ Rand rover as they have been making the 4X4's for many years and have never gone wrong in looks and practability there for they are the dominantes and will be for years to come.:rockwoot:

Men iv had landcruisers/landrovers and now drive a Q7 and the rest dont compare to it...
Its a savage yolk:hubbahubba: