Ford Mustang GT500

Rich

Rollin on boost mother hubbards
Reaction score
0602_naias_01+2007_ford_mustang_gt500_convertible+front_view.jpg

Here is the new Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 :D

500BHP of US Muscle car fun. Check out some vids on youtube to hear this thing, it makes me wet in my pants.

Seriously I love this car, one of the best looking cars in the world in my opinion.

1024.jpg

large%20di%20ford%20shelby%20mustang%20cobra%20gt500%20-%2001.jpg

Yep, me like - got summat similar outside my front door at the mo...

4.6 V8 Cobra Mystic (one of only 2 in the country apparently - the Mystic bit means it's one of only 1999 made).

:cool: :yes:

Yep, i love em. Seriously cool :cool: There's 2 that live in the surrounding villages near me.

National speed limit starts about 200 yards after my house. Hear them quite regular opening the throttle as they come past my house. They sound awesome. Altho they're supposed to be a bit sloppy at cornering, pretty much like most Yank stuff

Craig :cool:

Yeah, I'm sure various suspension bits can be changed to tighten up the cornering a bit. Only think that puts me off is the left hand drive otherwise I'd almost definatly get one as you can pick one up for a rather decent price it seems :D

I did see one or 2 on ebay that where left hand drive conversions though. I may just have to try one out ;)

The GT500 is sub-zero, even if purely judged on the noise alone. I love American cars, despite how harshly the UK motoring media judges them. A guy in my street has a huge Dodge Ram 1500 on 20" chrome rims, and even when he gently drives up the road the bass from that V8 is just awesome!

i saw a GT500 with chrome wheels on in black at the weekend and i had to stop to take a picture! simply awesome

sorry, if seriously uncool was there id have clicked it

It's cool but is let down by the carthorse technology rear beam setup. What you want for Sub Zero is the Carol Shelby GT500.

This one's mine.
Eleanor-2.jpg

Shame it's only a 1:18 model

Just back from driving a Mustang GT (V8 300Hp) around Canada. Made a great noise, but the handling and quality of the interior are a real let down...

Mind you, for about £15k it is a lot of car for the money. Given the car we had struggled to beat 20mpg, I hate to think what the 500 would do.