Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

I'm not 100% on the front-end yet, but the rest me likey.

Not into it at all. Trying to look like the off-spring of a TVR and Enzo for the front, a JAG XKR & Aston Martin from the side. Whats the price. Would you really pay big money for an Alfa Romeo?

Beerzo said:
Would you really pay big money for an Alfa Romeo?

Why not ?
As someone who has owned both,I can say it's perfectly feasible for Audis to be more of a pain than Alfas.
Mine is more hassle than my 156 was.
I can't wait to replace my A3 with a 159.
It can't possibly be any worse.

Absolutely stunning IMO. Very important car for Alfa; they need a "Halo" model right now and with all 500 already sold, this is it.

I was at the Geneva Motor show yesterday and saw this up close, its stunning. I managed to get some pictures of the R8 as well.

bowfer said:
Why not ?
As someone who has owned both,I can say it's perfectly feasible for Audis to be more of a pain than Alfas.
Mine is more hassle than my 156 was.
I can't wait to replace my A3 with a 159.
It can't possibly be any worse.

erm... think you have either been unlucky with the Audi or VERY lucky with the alfa then because I know several people that own Alfa's and they are horrific.... and the dealers are shocking in our area!

He has had so many problems with his GTA, they gave him £500 cash to say sorry, and a voucher for £2k off a new car.... even then he still doesnt really want another

Hmm, not big on that, would have to agree with beerzo on this...

klauster said:
erm... think you have either been unlucky with the Audi or VERY lucky with the alfa then because I know several people that own Alfa's and they are horrific.... and the dealers are shocking in our area!

He has had so many problems with his GTA, they gave him £500 cash to say sorry, and a voucher for £2k off a new car.... even then he still doesnt really want another

Thats more than I got from Audi after their catalogue of disasters.