VeeDub Geezer

Ex-20v Coupe Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.dubdynamics.com
2809.jpeg

190e2l316-moteur.jpg

a cool car IMO :drool:
http://www.automobile-sportive.com/guide/mercedes/190e2l316/190e2l316-moteur.jpg

The pic you posted is an Evo model AFAIK, I've only ever seen one of these on the road, and even then, I think it was a replica.
I use to own a 190E 2.0 Auto about 6 years ago, was a nice refined machine, but I changed it to a BMW, cos i felt like a grandad in it, was probably the best built car I've ever owned!

Yep, cool car! Cosworth engineering, great bodykit and those Rondell six-spoke alloys were absolute must-haves for well over ten years since the model was launched! Must have been an inspiration for AMG too.

DJ slipmatt used to have an Evo. Cool car.

And i'm assuming you too had a W123 Merc BenW123 !?!?!?

I had a silver one with the blue leather.

There was one of these for sale in a garage in Paisley next to Glasgow about 18 months ago. They also had a Lotus Carlton and a Beetle RSi. MMMMmmmm

Top mota's and as has been stated already that aint no Cosworth 2.3 it's an Evo pictured which is another kettle of fish.

Great cars and greatly expensive to run these days.

The Cosworth is a cool car but the Evo is Sub Zero for me! A throw back to the glory days of touring car racing. When Merc Cosworths battled it out with RS500's and E30 M3's.

I drove a new one about, I remember picking up 4 mates and back seat only fitted 2 of them from memory, had to squeeze them in.