www.retrobmw.co.uk
I thought I would post a few pictures of my previous E30's

IMAG0171.jpg

dsc04811_800x600.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

just a few that I can find

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel c5 Q
Wow, I remember when boxy motors like that we're considered a fashion statement! Time can be a cruel mistress.

Very nice mate, alot of my mates had these when we were younger with a couple of slabs in the boot!!

Very nice mate, alot of my mates had these when we were younger with a couple of slabs in the boot!!

Slabs in the boot!! wheres the fun in that...
when I was 17 I was running around with old skool ford stuff and a few early RWD vuaxhalls so I was kind of brought up with the tail end being happy.
I had my first BMW when I was 18 it was an E21 323 with a dogleg box and a limited slip diff that got converted to run carbs as the injection system was knackered on it when I bought it. ( half my mates parents thought I was a drug dealer!! where as truth be I worked probably more hours than them and as I didint drink I saved my wages and spent it on my car.. plus I got it dirt cheap through an old boy that worked beside me. )
I learned a few lessons on how to control a RWD in that car...
I used to think my Fords and vuaxhalls could be tail happy until I bought the E21.

Oh the slabs came after the 'incidents' lol!!!

The 325i sport was the model of choice too, with a nice set of fittipaldis or Azev As on it.