Audi RS3

Me to, been busy mate..... Would have responded earlier cheers
robbie

just noticed the uncool and seriously uncool vote....... envy is a bar steward:beee:
the fact is it's expensive and really expensive to run, mental performance and makes no sense......
which is the typical formula for cars on the TopGear cool wall........ just a bit of fun, sticking up for my car

Last edited:
​Its def a very cool car. :) x

Reactions: robbiemac
according to right honorable Jeremy Clarkson "a car can only truly be considerd cool or zub zero as long as its not a footballers choice".
i dont see any footballers buying the RS3, hence it can be considered cool to zub-zero.

shame on the hater voting uncool and v uncool

shame shame shame

your always want one

low life scum, perhaps he dosent have a car.
remember, you dont need a car to register on this forum.
shame on the hater voting uncool and v uncool

shame shame shame

your always want one

Why put the options there if you're going to complain when people vote them? Surely they're entitled to their opinions too?

FWIW, I voted cool (meaning just the RS3), but in the spec pictures (i.e. recession white with black details) I'd say it's uncool.

It's cool, not subzero because its not one of those cars that will try to kill you every time you drive it and because of the issues with squeeking brakes, lets be honest you don't look seriously cool squeeking upto the traiffic lights, but you also don't look like a bell-end because its not over the top.

Why put the options there if you're going to complain when people vote them? Surely they're entitled to their opinions too?

FWIW, I voted cool (meaning just the RS3), but in the spec pictures (i.e. recession white with black details) I'd say it's uncool.

ha ha.... and you drive a solar orange S3....... Pot calling the kettle 'fake-tan'.

ha ha.... and you drive a solar orange S3....... Pot calling the kettle 'fake-tan'.
Difference is, I couldn't care less what people think of my car. People can call it uncool or whatever, I like it that's all that matters. I'm not shallow enough to care like some people...

Difference is, I couldn't care less what people think of my car. People can call it uncool or whatever, I like it that's all that matters. I'm not shallow enough to care like some people...

why reply then..... Wha wha whaaaaaaaaaaa....... You're too easy:p

why reply then..... Wha wha whaaaaaaaaaaa....... You're too easy:p

Because I was genuinely curious as to the communist like attitude of some people on this thread.... Vote the same as me or I'll just insult you....

I don't understand why you care if people think your car is uncool.

Because I was genuinely curious as to the communist like attitude of some people on this thread.... Vote the same as me or I'll just insult you....

I don't understand why you care if people think your car is uncool.

not my car....... communist! We are wide of the mark here, my RS3's hardly for the people comrade...... no insults just having a bit of banter. Just enjoyed you're negative comments about other people's colour choices and thought I'd pull you up on it, happy motoring:laugh:

not my car....... communist! We are wide of the mark here, my RS3's hardly for the people comrade...... no insults just having a bit of banter. Just enjoyed you're negative comments about other people's colour choices and thought I'd pull you up on it, happy motoring:laugh:
I was saying communist as in it was sort of vote for what I want or else.... a sort of dictator type of attitude...

What comment did I make about people's colour choices that was negative exactly? :confused:

as above...... don't stress mate, just having a laugh

Sick cars and I really like them, but only good enough to be cool for me.. I so wish thay had done a 3 door version. Had a play with one the other day and my god the noise made me do a lil love wee.

Cool

rs3.jpg