<p><font face="Comic Sans MS">Due to changing jobs, I need a diesel so have to sell my pride and joy TFSI. </font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS"><strong>The Good:</strong></font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS">It has 84,000 on the clock with last service at 79K with cambelt done at 70K and other history proven in service book. Strong clutch and had new front tyres for last MOT. Manaul transmission with 17" alloys, climate control, Audi Symphony II headunit with built in 6 disc changer and bluetooth, electric heated wing mirrors, eletric windows, on board computer, remote central locking, ABS, power steering, traction control, front/side/passenger airbags, alarm + immobiliser, spare wheel. Comes with 2 keys. Solid example and a joy to drive</font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS"><strong>The Not So Good:</strong></font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS">The bodywork has some scratches,on boot lid and passenger side door. Also, some very light scrapes front passenger bumper corner and rear drivers side quarter panel. Also, there are stone chips on the bonnet so she's not got flawless paintwork. I'm pointing these out for honesty but as you can see from the pics, they really <strong>are not</strong> noticeable</font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS">It previously had an Audi handsfree kit fitted and there is a hole in the dash above the glovebox to accomodate it. I've covered it with a non slip mat but the handsfree kit will come with the car if you want to fit it and get it working again. </font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS">I know its not a completely mint example on the aesthetics which is reflected in the price but mechanically, its solid with no knocks, bangs or puffs of smoke best demosntrated on a test drive.</font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS">Would swap for a BMW 320D 2006 onwards (plus some cash) or cash on collection</font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Please feel free to ask questions or for more pics and thanks for looking<br>More pics available on request!</font></p>