Audi A32.0TFSI Quattro, S-Tronic, Black Edition, 3 Door
For sale ismy immaculate Audi A3 Black edition in the most sought after brilliant red withblack cloth and leather seats. The car really is in pristine condition and hasbeen meticulously looked after, which is evident from the full and extensiveAudi main dealer service history. This is a well maintained car by myself. Ithas only covered 12800 miles from new. The car is not due MOT until May 2014and is taxed until May 2014 The carhas the Audi’s Quattro 4 wheel drive system and has the twin clutch s-tronicgear box.
Spec is asfollows
· 2010Audi A3 2.0TFSI.
· 3door.
· Twinclutch S-Tronic gear box with Paddles behind steering wheel.
· Quattro4 wheel drive system.
· BlackEdition styling pack,
§ Bose sound system.
§ Rear privacy glass.
§ Flat bottom multifunction steeringwheel.
§ Black edition front grill.
§ Piano black inlays and door trims.
§ Matt black fog light surrounds.
§ Door handles in body colour.
§ Xenon plus headlights with automaticheadlight adjustment.
§ Headlight washers.
§ LED daytime running lights.
§ Genuine Audi 18” 7 Arm twin spoketitanium alloys wheels. with four brand new eagle f1 tyres.
· Acousticrear parking sensors.
· Sportsseats black cloth with leather.
· BluetoothAudi Phone Kit.
· Speedsensitive steering with ABS+ESP.
· Symphony6 cd/stereo with ipod connection in glove box.
· Frontcentre armrest.
· Heated door mirrors.
· Autodimming rear view and door mirrors.
· Driver’sinformation system.
· Interiorlight package.
· Automaticwipers.
· Automaticlights.
· Cominghome and leaving home lights.
· CobraTrack with all documents present
All paint isoriginal and there are no scratches, scrapes or dents whatsoever. It comes withtwo keys and all documentation manuals and provenance. Car is hpi clear canprovide certificate on request. The interior has no rips, tears or marksanywhere, truly spotless. The car is completely original and is as it was theday it left the factory. Private plate is not included in sale.
Please do nothesitate to contact me for any serious enquires. The car is located in Belfast,10mins from air / ferry ports, I would be willing to collect any overseasinterested party for viewing.
More photoscan be provided on request.

£15,995 ono

Phone: 07021539436
Email: jameslynch90@hotmail.co.uk