Here I have for sale 4 genuine A4 S line door blades finished in misano red LZ3M.
These are a real bargain because I only painted 2 of them last Friday as my car was in with me for repair. 2 of them are brand new.
You may have seen the thread. The other 2 were painted 6 months ago (again by me) due to a light scratch that was bugging me. All 4 have been painted in Audi approved spies hecker paint and have an outstanding finish which will match perfect to your misano red A4. If your car isn't misano red I can supply these painted in your colour of choice for additional fee. Please contact me first as I will require full payment and the dispatch time will be longer due to the colour change. If you wish to paint them yourself, you have a good base to start from. My only reason forsale is I have managed to buy some S4 door blades. I also have 2 more blades which will be on another listing. I'm gonna price these to sell so please no silly offers. 1 moulding alone is £60 for the front (seen the invoice) with that in mind I think £150 is very reasonable. Postage on top mite I add. £15 postage. If it's less I will refund the difference.

Give me a call if you wish 07715407915

thanks for looking :)