Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi, this is a very genuine and sad sale of my late Father's Audi TT. It was his pride and joy, and we would dearly love to keep it but we have two young children, so would hardly ever get to drive it.

The car was registered new to its first owner (private individual not a company) on 26/04/2006 and he bought it as an 'approved used car' from an Audi Main dealer on 05/09/2007 with only 1948 miles on the clock.

I hope the photo's speak for themselves, but the car is in great condition. The roof is in excellent condition inside and out and works perfectly. Everything works as it should and it drives superbly, as you would expect having done under 30,000 miles from new and being properly and fully serviced.

Obviously it is a 2006 car, so it's not literally like brand new, but it genuinely has very few marks at all, the odd stone chip, and I'd be very surprised if the buyer was in any way disappointed - but I'd suggest, and recommend, that you come and see it for yourself and draw your own conclusion : )

The only negative is that the wheels would benefit from being refurbished. Having said that, I am currently trying to purchase some already refurbished genuine TT wheels to replace the wheels that are on the car, so will update the advert when I manage this.

MOT'd to 22 September 2014 - so full year

Car is currently SORN.

Serviced book stamped by Audi as Follows;

25/07/2007 - 1,924 Miles (Long Life Service)

01/05/2008 - 4,658 Miles (additional Work)

21/08/2008 - 5,885 Miles (Long Life Service)

12/11/2009 - 13,137 Miles (Long Life Service)

23/04/2011 - 20,869 Miles (Long Life Service)

12/03/2013 - 28,890 Miles (Long Life Service) - This service was by an independent Garage.

Current Mileage is - 29,770.

This is the 1.8t 163 Bhp model.

Many thanks for looking, any questions please feel free to text me on 07501 033606

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Price is ono