Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    6th Gear

Status
    Right, other half bit the bullet and is going for mobility car at last so the A6 tank has to go!

I dont really care too much for the car, so ill be honest and frank with the add.

4 door salloon with a boot.

It has a strong healthyish engine, bit of blue smoke in the morning, nothing much , less than my desel puts out!
    Does need a rocker gasket on driver side, ive done the other side and changed the breather pipes.
    5speed auto tiptronic gearbox, goes well forwards and backwards on a level ground, in the 18 months we have had it its struggles to reverse up steep hills, but thats likely due to low oil/needing a service.

Recently had engine oil and filter.
    viscouse fan is on all the time, needs replacing.

Fully loaded with nokia phone cradle, multifunction wheel, climate control, leccy windows, auto dimming mirrors, cruise control , full dis (pixilated).

Needs a thorough clean inside, outside is rough, dents and touchups, bumps and scrapes, but its silver and doesnt look too garish.

Has pop up headlight washers one side works other doesnt!

I recently posted a vcds scan highlighting a few issues but nothing major as far as im aware.

Has tatty alloys with legal tyres, a few months mot, november i think, no tax as its registered disabled, i dont think its transferable to new owner.

Id consider breaking it on my driveway IF there is interest in the engine or gearbox, and the buyer removes them. Otherwise ideally looking for around £500.

Price is based on me scrapping the car after removing a few bits to sell on seperately.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Car is in retford, will drive away, its on 140k iirc, done a few good long journeys though so confident youll get home safe and sound.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

6th Gear

Status
    Only a few parts left rear lights, MFSW and all gubbins, passenger airbag, slip ring, relays and switches. climate switches, concert radio untested, wing mirrors, ecus, gearbox ecu, can gateway, airbag ecu. WORKING ARMREST! a few other bits and bobs but nothing major.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*