EM TuningVolks Autos
    3rd Gear

Status
    Hi, I purchased a Bluefin earlier in the year, but I've decided to run my car as standard. I contacted Superchips who were happy to set the reset on the Bluefin handset after I returned my car to standard. Once I connected the handset to their software I can confirm it has been reset. This means it will lock to the next car it's used on and provide a stage 1 remap for that car once you hook it up to the Bluefin software (supplied) on your Windows computer. Although this is listed in the Audi section it will work on all VAG cars with any of the engine types listed in the photo. Please check the photo to ensure your engine is listed. Once used on another car this handset will be locked to that vehicle. If you are wondering about the power/torque increase, please see the Superchips website for those details. This is essentially the same as purchasing a new Bluefin from Superchips at the current price of £365, so I reckon £200 is a bit of a bargain. Delivery isn't included in the price and will depend on your location and preference. Collection in person and remapping on the spot with it is also fine. This is also advterised on PistonHeads and Gumtree, hence the logo in the pic. Once again, this is a RESET unit, not a locked unit.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Please call 07917 214746 if interested or need more details.

3rd Gear

Status
    !!!!! NOW SOLD !!!!!