EM TuningVolks Autos
    Wind Deflector Trend-setter

Status
    For sale are my old wheels!These are originally from a Mk1 Audi TT V6 - Example image:They came on my 8L S3 that I bought 18 months ago.Here's a few of them fitted:The tyres have been removed, and I spent a while cleaning them up yesterday. Here's some pics:Wheel 1:Wheel 2:Wheel 3:Wheel 4:These wheels are in no way immaculate, though three of the four are pretty presentable. Wheel 3 is the worst, and has some pretty substantial curbing around the edges, and would ideally need a refurb.. or at minimum a good go with a sander to try and smooth it out before a lick of paint:Wheel 2 has a mark on it as well, but certainly not terminal:Some markings on wheel 4:Wheels are genuine Ronal alloys. I'm not sure on the weight, but just assume they're not light. Here's pictures of the markings on the inside of the wheels:I've packaged them up in the boxes that my replacement wheels came in, so they're ready for a courier, or collection.Interesting fact; these are allegedly £3,000.00 to buy brand new from Audi, if you were insane.Price wise I'm looking for £275.00 collected from Newdigate, Surrey (folks' place) or £300.00 delivered mainland.Aside from mentioned damage there's nothing wrong with the wheels - No buckles or cracks.Cheers,James.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Now on eBay with no reserve 18" RONAL Audi Mk1 TT V6 Alloys | eBay
    2000 Plate Audi S3 1.8T Santorin Blue - 261.0BHP - 255.1LB/FT on Custom Parsons Performance remap, Forge 007p DV, Red DogBush, Milltek non-res, Lowered 35mm Apex springs, Badger5 TIP/cone filter/heat shield, Powerflex'd, Large FMIC, Relentless Downpipe, Parsons Decat and lots of love.
    On gearbox number 4.
    Further modification to come..

Status
    Auction finishing soon :-)
    2000 Plate Audi S3 1.8T Santorin Blue - 261.0BHP - 255.1LB/FT on Custom Parsons Performance remap, Forge 007p DV, Red DogBush, Milltek non-res, Lowered 35mm Apex springs, Badger5 TIP/cone filter/heat shield, Powerflex'd, Large FMIC, Relentless Downpipe, Parsons Decat and lots of love.
    On gearbox number 4.
    Further modification to come..