Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Neutral

Status
    AUDI A4 (B6) 1.8T QUATTRO S LINE 190 petrol 2004, 87k 12 months 6 months tax, lots of bills ,and 3 service stamps due to audi longlife servicing at over 20k apart ,recently serviced by myself,(im a mechanic ) with new cam cover gasket new coolant ,had a new clutch and flywheel & the cambelt done at around 70k with new oil pump and sump pick up pipe ,
    car is in excellent condition no accidents and hpi clear finished in mauritious blue with black 1/2 leather sports seats ,paint is excellent apart from the usual front bumper stonechips . was detailed 3 months ago with a full machine mop !
    recently refurbed wheels with good continental 18" tyres ,this has the desirable audi sat nav with MP3 player , factory xenon lights with h/light wash, climate control ,perforated sports steering wheel , front e/windows ,remote c/l with 2 key fobs , car is totally standard no mods , im located just outside cardiff £4795, 07780996618

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    £4700

Neutral

Status
    why isnt this car sold yet you may well ask ! im getting plenty of texts offering silly money without even seeing the car ! silly scams or people who dont reply back from my answers ,not one person has been to veiw the car yet !

5th Gear

Status
    Not much is selling at the moment in the trade. I have the same problem trying to sell an SLK now. Had lots of calls 1 person came and offered me £1000, just had an email this morning offering 1500. Had 6 people say they were coming and never turned up too.Once warmer weather is here things should start moving