2007 (57) S5 coupe. Black with black leather and privacy glass. 4.2 v8 (manual) has done 43k miles with FSH (was Audi used approved about 18m ago). All audi until last major service which was done less than 1k miles ago at AmD. Taxed till October 2013 (will confirm).
Bodywork and wheels nearly immaculate, one notable scratch on front lower bumper (was used / approved audi 18m ago and they blew over any stone chips).
Decent spec, including:
- Audi Symphony Radio
- Satellite Navigation System Plus (MMI 2g High)
- AMI (iPod control)
- Bluetooth Phone
- Voice Control System
- Comfort Pack (Heated Folding Wing Mirrors, Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror, Memory Function Seats, Auto Lights & Wipers)
- Audi Parking System Advanced
- Advanced Key (Keyless entry and start)
- Cruise Control
- Privacy Glass
- LED Interior Light Pack
- Storage Pack (has under seat storage)
- Chrono Pack (not sure what this is, but was on the spec sheet from Audi…)
- Hill hold assist
- Heated Seats
- Electric front seats
- 3 Zone Climate Control
- Through load
Currently has an AmD remap and Milltek non resonated cat-back exhaust that is only a few months old.
Looking for something smaller, maybe TTS or S3. Cash price - £18,500
Photo is a library pic, pics of actual car will be up once I have a chance to wash it.