RED BADGER 5 SILICONE K04 TURBO INTAKE PIPE TIP S3 / TT / CUPRA - BMC FILTER!

£160

This was removed from my audi s3 2001 amk, It was only used for about 1000 miles and is in GREAT condition. It made the car feel alot livelier and gave it an awesome sound.....Darth Vaider with asthma!

This is for a full kit, TIP, Filter and heat shield.....Not jubilee clips though.....these can be bought from bill @ Badger 5 tuning or from any motor shop. The TIP has been cut to accommodate my engine bay and filter. I could not get the MAF housing through the heat shied so i cut it shorter than normal.....see pics. If you mount yours the same way it will be 100% awesome!

Will fit Audi tt, Audi s3 and seat Cupra....maybe more...please check as no returns!
RETAILED FOR £260 ish for all this....GRAB A BARGAIN!
V easy to fit, take about 40 mins to remove old and install new kit. Definitely worth it!
Any questions please ask! Item is listed elsewhere so may be removed without warning. Please see my other items for more stuff!

THE ORIGINAL, AND THE BEST LARGE BORE INTAKE FOR K04 CARS.
THIS AUCTION IS FOR A RED TIP & BMC TWIN CONE FILTER & HEAT SHIELD

Newly developed 80mm full bore silicone turbo intake pipe for K04 turbo cars.
The silicone turbo intake pipe is designed for ESP equipped Right hand drive cars.
These include
Leon Cupra R 1.8T
Audi TT 225 1.8T
Audi S3 1.8T

This 80mm Turbo Intake Pipe comes with NO JUBILEE CLIPS these can be bought for about £10!