Well, looks like the time has arrived to move up in the Audi world but to do so, I must first find a new home for my own S3.

Basic details are: 2008, 3dr, 8P2 S3, Brilliant Black, 30k miles, FASH, MOT until end of March (including Audi £750 MOT guarantee), tax due next month. Plenty of options on top of substantial standard S3 kit. Currently modified (but will be returned to standard in the next fortnight). OPTIONS - RNS-E, bluetooth, SDS (voice control), AUX in connection, armrest w/phone cradle, factory tinted windows, 6-disc CD changer (not actually, fitted, but comes with cable for installation), black Optics grill

Mods (staying on the car): LED DRLs and side-lights - error free, MY11 rear lights, H&R lowering springs (original springs will be included), remapped to 317bhp, 295 lb/ft.

Mods (to be removed, so if you want the whole car, get an offer in): Milltek full turbo-back non-resonated exhaust, Evoms cold-air intake, custom R8 brakes, H&R anti-roll bars.

The Speedlines are not part of the sale, the standard wheels will be put back on.

PM em for details or more pics, or just email directly - martinjamieson@ymail.com

I'm after £17,500 ono for the car "as-is" or will be reduced to £15,500 once standard.