13” Apple MacBook Pro (Early 2011 MC700B/A)

• 2.3Ghz Intel Core i5-2410M
• 8GB Crucial Lifetime Warranty 1333Mhz DDR
• 500GB Seagate 7200RPM Drive
• 2 Years remaining AppleCare Warranty (Expires 20/07/2014)
• Mac OS Lion
• Original box and all accessories
• All invoices and receipts

I have for sale my much loved Apple MacBook purchased July 2011. The machine has another 2 years AppleCare warranty remaining and documents to support this will be provided with the sale.

I ordered the system with the base spec but as soon as it was delivered I upgraded the RAM and fitted a 500GB 7200RPM Seagate hard drive.

I always like to see a seller give a reason for a sale, particularly when they’ve not had the product very long. Simply put, the machines not being used. I realised just the other day that I hadn’t turned it on in over 2 weeks, instead I’ve been using a desktop. I don’t need the portability it offers anymore so there’s no point owning it for the sake of it while it depreciates like all computer products do. Also if I don’t get rid of it soon, I can see it being stolen by the missus and live the rest of its life as an online shopping laptop.

All the original boxes, packaging and invoices are included (my missus thinks I have OCD, maybe I do?)

There are NO dints or marks on the device apart from a very small pin dot on the aluminium screen edge and a very slight blemish to the aluminium top case. They are both that small that I’m not able to get a picture, even using macro mode. I’m also not even sure if they've been there since new and I just haven’t noticed.

I’ve tried to take as many photos as I could think of but I’d be more than happy to take others if required. Unfortunately I will require cleared funds before the device is shipped. If you require a reference or a little sale rep before buying I'm a more active member of MK5GolfGTI.co.uk or check my eBay seller ID paz575 where you will see 100% feedback since March 2004.

£850 inc Royal Mail Special Delivery with insurance up to £1500
or
£825 collected from Lincolnshire