2002 Audi A4 2.0 FSI SE. Selling due to change in car.
Mileage: 94,800 (however this will go up as in daily use)
12 months MOT.
A full service history comes with the car, HPI clear.
Handbook is present.
I have owned this car since November 2011 and it runs and drives great. During my ownership the car has mainly been used for easy motorway miles. Cruising at a steady 70mph on the motorway the car is capable of achieving 42 mpg. I have always used super unleaded fuel and it has been treated with Redex injector cleaner regularly.
The exterior of the car is in very good condition, as you can see from the pictures. There are some stone chips and the odd light scratch around the car but nothing serious. The bodywork has been polished and waxed very regularly for maximum protection. The wheels are in good condition, with good tyres all round. The air conditioning blows ice cold.
The interior is in very good condition, and although there are signs of wear visible on the window switches and grab handles, everything works how it should.
Recent work has included a full set of coil packs (genuine Audi done on re-call)
The car comes with the usual SE spec with an array of optional extras including;
· The fantastic BOSE sound system with 6 CD multi-changer. It is also currently fitted with an X-car link wire which allows connectivity to the head unit via an Ipod connection or 3.5mm jack. This wire will not be fitted to the car for the sale, however on the buyers request the wire can be left fitted for an extra £50 on the sale price(RRP £90).
· Full leather/Alcantara sport electric seats.
· Electric windows front and back.
· 17” “star” wheels (original), in good condition.
· Bluetooth hands free kit.
The personalised plate will not be included with the car.
Viewings are welcome. Please contact Marcus on 07759 739 760 or Ebay message for more details. Located in Stoke-on-Trent
Ebay linkhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160834977423?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1586.l2649#ht_677wt_1270