EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Full Throttle

Status
    4 Genuine Ronal 17" Audi S3 Avus Alloy Wheels with i would say used but good Tyres as they have plenty of tread and Centre Caps.
    (if you want any more pics please let me know and I will be happy to send all the ones I have taken and your more than welcome to arrange to look at the wheels.

Wheels are in good condition and they just have flakey paint in some areas, they aren't cracked or dented but I wont describe them as mint as they do have some minor marks (look amazing on the right car and wouldn't cost much to put the flakey paintwork right.
    I won't lie tho one of the wheels has a deeper scratch which will be included in the pictures I can send you.

Tyres are included in this sale and 3x have loads of tread left in them and 1x will need changing as its passed the legal limit.
    The tyres are sized at (225/45/17).

I have cleaned the wheels up for the winning buyer so you can add them straight to the car if you wish.

The reason I am selling as I have bought some new alloys which I only changed today 09-06-2012 as I wanted a different look for the car.

I would prefer cash on collection so if you are interested please get in touch or make me a sensible offer.

This is for local pickup only

Any questions please ask.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Full Throttle

Status
    Sorry people my contact number is 07969069471 cheers