It is with great regret that i have to sell my audi a4 quattro due to a pending house purchase.

Its a 2007 / 56 plate a4 quattro 2.0tdi 170 bhp model s-line.
It has MOT until december 2012 and tax until june.
The car has FULL AUDI SERVICE HISTORY.
It has half leather and suide interior in immaculate condition, cruise control and dual climate control and rear park sensors.
Along with the normal top class spec these cars come with i have spent thousands on making in look totally unique.

Heres the list of modification i have done :

Custom remap done my unicorn motorsport to 210bhp
DPF filter removed and deleted from the ecu so no more hassle from that, like most diesels. The will no longer regenerate it self or put the dpf light on, best thing i have ever done!!!
EGR valve and cooler removed and deleted so the engine drives so much better with this, plus no horrible unburnt gases going back into your engine.
19 inch TSW Zolder one off bronze centre wheels with 4 x brand new avon zz5 performance tyres, these have come direct from america!!!

Genuine rs4 anti role bar kit at the rear, the difference this makes in just incredible!!!
Genuine rs4 black optics front grill
Genuine S4 quad exit stainless exhaust
Genuine S4 rear bumper
All exterior chrome trim profeshionally wrapped in carbon fibre ( around the windows and boot trim).
Fully blacked out rear light all round, i imported the special material from america.
Seat leon cupra r front splitter, makes the original s line bumper loads more agressive.
Xeon led side light bulbs
Xenon led number plate bulbs
Xenon led interior bulbs, every bulb in the car has been changed, even the boot!

This car has wanted for nothing in its life and i wash and wax it at least twice a week!

I honestly dont think any will will find a cleaner more cared for car than this.

For any more info please ring me on :